The conference will take place at CREPS in Châtenay-Malabry (research center in the Paris area for expertise and performances in the area of sports).
We have chosen this unique site located in the heart of a beautiful park, between 30 and 40 minutes away from Paris. It also offers reasonable prices.
CREPS combines accommodation, meeting spaces, restaurant and lounge areas.
On Saturday afternoon, the open stage will take place in Anis Gras, an Art centre, in Arcueil nearby CREPS.
How to go to le CREPS
The CREPS / Châtenay-Malabry
1 rue Docteur le Savoureux
92 291 Châtenay-Malabry
To get an itinerary: www.ratp.fr
By public transport from Paris
• Métro/Underground Line 13 to the end station at Châtillon-Montrouge then Bus 294 to the stop at Docteur le Savoureux.
• RER line B, to the end of the line at Robinson then Bus 195, to the stop at Mairie de Châtenay-Malabry or the Bus 194 or 294 to the stop at Docteur le Savoureux.
• RER line B to the stop at La Croix-De-Berny then Bus 379 “Paladin 12” to the stop at “Les vallées” or Bus “Paladin 4” to the stop at “Mairie de Châtenay-Malabry”.
By public transport from the airport:
• From ORLY: by way of the Orlyval to Antony, then Bus 395 to the end of the line at Robinson, then Bus 195 ou 194 ou 294.
• From ROISSY-Charles DeGaulle: RER line B, to the end station at Robinson, then Bus 195 or 194 or 294.
How to get to Anis Gras
55, avenue Laplace
94 110 Arcueil
• By RER: Line B to the station at Laplace-Maison des Examens. Then as you leave the station by the main exit, follow the Avenue Laplace, on the left-hand side of the pavement, for 300 metres.
• By bus: 187, 188, 197, to the stop La Vache Noire or the bus 323 to the stop at Lenine or the Bus 57 or 580 to the stop at the RER line Laplace.
• By car: Enter at Portes d’Orléans on the beltway (périphérique), then after 1,5 km take the exit for the N20.
At the intersection « Les Portes d’Arcueil – Vache Noire », turn left toward Arcueil-Laplace.